800-334-6699 in the US and Canada
1-530-534-7965 - International
1-530-534-6013 - International
2875 Feather River Blvd.
Oroville, CA 95965
Mining Equipment Categories
- Crushing Equipment
- Grinding Mills
- Process Plants
- Agitators & Mixers
- Air Equipment
- Ball Mills
- Concrete Equipment
- Conveyor Equipment
- Dryers, Kilns, Coolers
- Dust Collectors
- Electrical Equipment
- Electrowinning Cells
- Flotation Cells
- Milling Equipment
- Motors & Drives
- Packaging Equipment
- Power Plants
- Rolling Stock
- SAG Mills
- Specialized Equipment
Un-Used Surplus Equipment
View More Information...
(2) UNUSED METSO 12' x 24' (3.7m x 7.3m) Ball Mills 1,800HP (1,342kW) Motors EachUSA
(2) UNUSED METSO 12' x 24' Ball mills, S/N 69996 & 69997, each with 1800 HP motor. Units are complete including new Metso rubber liner system, Trommels, Inching drive, Clutch, Lube System. Mills were purchased in 2008 but never installed.
- MILL SIZE: 12’-0” x 24’-0”
- TYPE: Horizontal Ball Mill
- EQUIPMENT TAG # Ball Mill A: 0LS5506SA (69996) Ball Mill B: 0LS5506SB (69997)
- DRIVE ARRANGEMENT:
- DRIVE MOTOR: ABB, Type AMA 450L6W BSH
- POWER: 1800 HP, 4000V, 1192 RPM, 3 ph, 60 Hz,
- CLUTCH: Eaton 38VC1200 Dual Wide
- SPEED REDUCER: Moventas D1PSF110 Speed Reducer Ratio: 6.11 : 1
- INCHING DRIVE: Moventas 4C225N Inching Drive, with Brake, Connected to the Extended Motor Shaft
- GEAR SET INFORMATION: Teeth: 262 (Gear), 23 (Pinion) Ratio: 11.39 : 1
- DP: 1.25 CENTERS: 114.984”
- MILL SPEED: 17.1 RPM % CRITICAL SPEED: 75 %
- TRUNNION BEARINGS SIZE: 54” x 16” TYPE: Hydrodynamic Sleeve Bearings
- TRUNNION BEARING LUBE SYSTEM: 650AL-Duplex Lubrication System
- MILL LINING: Rubber Liner Assembly
- FEED ARRANGEMENT: Lined Spout Feeder with Seal Assembly
- DISCHARGE ARRGT: Discharge Trunnion Liner, Trommel, and Discharge Housing
- GRINDING MEDIA: Steel Grinding Balls (NOT included)
Additional Circuit Equipment Available At Additional Cost, including:
- Slurry Tanks
- Slurry Pumps
View More Information...
10,000 TPD Processing Mill Plant Canada
Used 10,000 TPD Gold Processing Mill Plant With SAG Mill, Ball Mills, Gyratory, 7' HD Cone, Rock Breaker & Supporting Equipment
10,000 TPD Gold Processing Mill Plant consisting of:
(1) Hardinge Koppers SAG Mill - 32' x 12' w/ 6800 HP
(2) Allis Chalmers Ball Mill - 14.5' x 28' w/ 3000 HP
(1) Allis Chalmers Gyratory Crusher - 54" x 74" w/ 1000 HP
(1) Symons SH HD Cone Crusher 7' w/ 400 HP
(1) Teledyne TM25HD TB CANADA Rock Breaker
(1) Mclellan Liner Handler
Derrick Carbon/ Primary/ Trash/ Dewatering Screens
Allis Chalmers & GIW SRL Pumps
Hayward Gordon Gear Reducers, Mixers, CIL Tanks
Thickeners, Flotation Cells, Leach Tanks
Carbon Kiln, Heater Fan, Air Compressors, Rotary Blowers
- Stored & Ready To Ship -
A.M. King Equipment Storage Locations World Wide
Since opening in 1979, A.M. King has made it their mission to offer the highest quality machinery to the mining equipment industry. Lag times for purchasing new Grinding equipment make it difficult for mines to acquire the equipment they need to start production. A.M. King offers a solution to this problem with their large inventory of Ball Mills, Sag Mills, and Used Crushers. Along with major Grinding equipment and Crushing equipment A.M. King can supply your mine with upstream and downstream process equipment to complete your milling circuit.
Welcome to Am King, the definitive online source for high quality used mining equipment. As anyone in the mining industry knows lag times and the exorbitant costs of brand new equipment can run a mining or excavation project well over budget and cut heavily into the profit margins. Am King has solutions for practically every step of the mining process with their expanding inventory of used mining equipment including gyratory crushers, ball mills, rod mills, conveyor belt sections and rolling stock equipment including cranes, trucks and excavators.
Unless you have the deep pockets of a major multi-national corporation to cover the costs of starting up a mining project chances are you will have to rely on used mining equipment to get the dig site operational. At Am King we understand how hard it can be to get a mining project off the ground and we provide a large number of pre-owned mining, manufacturing, construction, processing, crushing and grinding equipment that will get the job done and keep the project on budget.
Our incredible selection of used mining equipment features some of the most trusted brand names in the industry including Metso, Nordberg, Kobe, Allis Chalmers, Denver and FLS. We're always updating our inventory with new equipment in many different areas of the mining process including air compressors, dryers, kilns and coolers, conveyor belt and feeding equipment and a variety of centrifugal pumps and sump pumps. From start to finish we have every piece of mining and excavation equipment you could possible need and at unbeatable prices for the mining machinery aftermarket.
Am King has a sterling reputation in the mining industry and our reputation is built on the high quality used equipment we offer to mining and excavation projects. If you can't find the equipment you need, either used or new, we will use our worldwide network of professional contacts to assist in locating the right equipment for your specific mining needs. Whether your project is a small gravel mining site or a major base metal excavating operation Am King has the highest quality used mining equipment available.