800-334-6699 in the US and Canada
1-530-534-7965 - International
1-530-534-6013 - International
2875 Feather River Blvd.
Oroville, CA 95965
Un-Used Crated Gold and Silver Recovery Plants
This plant includes the following equipment:
- A complete processing plant including all of the chemical equipment to refine gold and silver.
- A complete cupellation plant with all of equipment to analyze gold.
- Facilities plant with scrubber to neutralize the fumes coming from the processing plant. The scrubber efficiency is 98% by European Standards.
- A special plant to recover metals such as gold, silver, and copper from the waste solution after the process.
- A filter press and a tank for lime treatment. This is used to neutralize and clean the wastewater discharge.
- One centrifuge machine to recover and wash the gold.
- One centrifuge machine to recover and wash the silver.
- A chemical-physical water depuration plant.
- This plant is in (33) un-opened and sealed shipping crates from the original manufacturer.
General Description of Plant Operation:
- This plant is built to refine metallic scrap alloy. It is designed to refine anodes or granules of precious metal.
- This metallic scrap alloy is normally supplied as melted by-products from the main processing plant of a larger gold or copper plant.
- It can also refine activated carbon and zinc precipitate if these are melted first.
- It can also refine metallic or wet concentrate (wet powder) coming from zinc cemented metals, depending on the quality and concentration of the precious metals they contain.
- It is not designed to treat ore directly. This can be done only in the case with a very high concentration of metal and very low concentration of waste.