A.M. King has experience throughout the mining industry either from valuing equipment, dismantling equipment, purchasing equipment, or selling equipment.
In almost every transaction – buying, selling, consigning, A.M. King is asked to provide their market experience and value the plant or equipment. We strive to provide the best current state assessment and value to our clients.
A.M. King has completed projects in the past year for both junior and major mining companies in Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, USA and Africa. We have purchased and sold equipment to Rio Tinto Canada and Australia, Molycorp, Kinross, Barrick, Avanco Resources, First Majestic, Pan American, Troy Resources, Hemco Minerals, Crystallex and Teichert in the past year.
- Visual and Mechanical Inspections
- Experienced Mining & Processing Inspectors
- Desktop & In Person Appraisal Available
- Mining, Process & Construction Equipment
A.M. King uses the following variables to determine the value of process plants and equipment:
- Equipment Type
- Equipment Year Manufacturer
- Timeframe for Sales (Orderly vs Liquidation)
- New cost and Lead Time for Similar Equipment
- Recent Sales of Similar Equipment (Current Market Value)
- Equipment Data (POs/ Data Sheets/ Manuals) Available
- Equipment Condition
- Equipment Removal Estimates
A.M. King not only utilizes our in-house expertise and recent sales data for similar mill equipment, but also works with our equipment specialists around the world; including engineers, project managers, and ex-sales representatives from major mining equipment manufacturers to evaluate a high and low valuations for each asset. We believe that a wide range of expertise is essential when valuating mining equipment in remote locations and various aged assets.
A.M. King provides value estimates using the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).